General Retail Customers
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make on HairGlove.com, that’s why we offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our Hair Gloves ®.
If for whatever reason you need to return or exchange your Hair Gloves ®, please fill out our Return/Exchange Form with a receipt or proof of purchase to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Our return policy is quite simple:
- All Returns must be pre-authorized and be made within 30 days of invoice date, no exceptions.
- Shipping, handling, and other fees are not refundable.
- All return items must be in re-sellable and unused condition in original packaging. Any items in unsatisfactory condition will incur additional charge.
- Postage on returns must be prepaid at returner's expense.
- 10% restocking fee will be applied to credit card refunds and no restocking fees on exchanges.
- Exchange items will be subject to our standard flat shipping rate.
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged; unfortunately any Promotional, Sale, Closeout, or Custom items are not eligible.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you have received an item that was damaged or defective upon arrival or that is not what you ordered, please contact us before returning the item for an exchange. Information to have when you contact us:
- Invoice Number
- Item(s) being returned
- Description of the damage/defect or other issue
Hair Glove will replace the item and ship it at no charge. If the returned item has clear signs of wear, we will not grant credit towards the item regardless of other qualifying conditions outlined in this policy. If the defect on cloth items is caused by "Hang Tag" being ripped from the merchandise, HairGlove.com will not accept the return. Please use scissors to cut off all sales tags from the product.